Using this website
Our objective is to ensure that as many people as possible are able to use this website. This means you should be able to:
- zoom in up 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reading (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
How accessible is this website?
We know some parts of this website aren’t fully accessible:
- you can’t modify the line height or spacing of text
- some PDF documents aren’t fully accessible to screen readersoftware
- you can’t skip to the main content when using a screen reader
What to do if you can’t access parts of this website
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, Word or large print please contact the Parish Clerk (see contact details on the website) or ring 01263 837119. We will do our best to provide you with the information you need
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems that aren’t listed on this page or think we’re not meeting the requirements of the accessibility regulations, please contact the Parish Clerk
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the accessibility regulations. If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS)
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
We are committed to making our website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.